A Special Message for Church Leaders
You want to help your members...
As a church leader, you may know some Christians who find faith sharing to be difficult. Many Christians feel inadequate for doing this. Some of the reasons include:
- Fear of failure
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of "not knowing enough"
- Not wanting to be seen as a "sales person"
- They don't feel "gifted" or equipped to share your faith
You likely know other reasons that hinder or impede Christians from sharing the Good News. From over 30 years of ministry experience as a pastor and consultant, Jeff has encountered hundreds of Christians who struggle with their faith sharing. But there is a an answer to this problem. Jeff can help your members become more faithful to our calling to faith sharing.
They can change from feeling...
- fearful of failure to trusting that it is God's responsibility to change people's hearts. Their responsibility is to love and share with others.
- like they don't know enough to trusting that what they do know is what the Holy Spirit desires to be shared.
- like a salesperson in faith conversations to feeling fulfilled in sharing..
Each person is a unique creation of God! The first step in overcoming your faith sharing challenges is learning how God has uniquely created you.
Move from confusion to clarity!
Christians can discover joy in faith sharing through The G.I.F.T.: The Empowered Christian's Faith Journey from Believer to Dynamic Disciple. This process will help Christians learn:
- how God uniquely created them
- how to live out of their uniqueness
- God's purpose for their life
- learn how to share their their giftedness and gain confidence using YOUR unique way for faith conversations
G.I.F.T. is an acronym for Gratefully Inspired, Faithfully Transforming. As we become a dynamic disciple of Jesus, we…
- grow in our gratitude for what God has done for us.
- become more inspired to seek greater understanding to all that God has for us.
- desire greater faithfulness in following Him to transform our neighborhood, city, and world around us.
The G.I.F.T.: The Empowered Christian’s Faith Journey
Do you have questions? Would you like some personal attention? Jeff is available to work with you or your group either virtually or in-person! He specializes in:
- Helping Christians understand their unique creation and giftedness by God
- By understanding their unique creation, he helps Christians gain clarity in God's purpose for their life.
- Developing greater awareness of one's giftedness and how this empowers a Christian's faith sharing.
- Coaching individuals or pastors in the above bullet points.
- Teaching Clifton StrengthsFinder as a tool to help Christians understand their unique gifting by God.
- Leadership Development and Training
In addition to the items, Jeff can adapt the options from the Products and Services page to serve your church needs.
Jeff will work with you in developing a program to help your members based on your congregation's needs. For congregations:
- Averaging over 150 in worship attendance, the fee is $300 per presentation.
- Averaging less than 150 in worship attendance, the fee is $200 per presentation.
Click the button below to connect with Jeff for a free consultation to discuss your situation and needs.