Discover Your Uniqueness for Faith Sharing
Sharing your faith can be challenging! Many Christians feel inadequate for doing this. Some of the reasons include:
- Fear of failure
- Fear of rejection
- Fear of "not knowing enough"
- Not wanting to be seen as a "sales person"
- You want to be seen as "respectful" and not been seen as imposing your beliefs on others
- You don't feel "gifted" or equipped to share your faith
- You've seen others do it and know that you can't "compare."
These are some of the many reasons that hinder or impede Christians from sharing the good news about Jesus Christ. Can you relate to any of the above reasons? If so, you're not alone! I've encountered hundreds of Christians who struggle with feelings of inadequacy that inhibit their faith sharing. But if you desire to be faithful to God's calling to share your faith, you can change, become empowered and feel comfortable for doing this.
You can change from feeling...
- fearful of failure to trusting that it is God's responsibility to change people's hearts. Your responsibility is to love and share with others.
- like you don't know enough to trusting that what you do know is what the Holy Spirit desires to be shared to others.
- like a salesperson in faith conversations to feeling fulfilled in sharing..
- that you'll be seen as being disrespectful to sharing in your unique way can be a blessing to others.
You are a unique creation of God! You have been given a unique set of gifts and talents from which to live, love, and share.
The first step in overcoming your faith sharing challenges is learning how God has uniquely created you.
Take your first step towards becoming empowered for faith sharing. Sign-up to take the free, 5 day course, Discover Your Uniqueness for Faith Sharing.